Most young professionals are buying certified used cars but most of them are almost clueless about car servicing. Servicing is necessary for keeping your car in good shape. Regular car service also increases the longevity of your car.
So, let's not waste much time and check out things that you should take care of during your car service.
- Change oil and oil filter: It’s advisable to change oil and oil filter during your car servicing.
- Gear oil check and refill: It is advisable to flush and fill with new oil.
- Wiper Blade Check: Wiper blade should be checked and replaced if necessary.
- Car Wash: Car Wash is a part of the process. Also apply polish.
- Clutch Check: Check your clutch and see how much life is remaining.
- Brake Check and Cleaning – Mechanic should have clean hands during brake cleaning. There should not be any oil or grease etc.
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing: Wheel Alignment and rotation is necessary
- Lubrication: Doors should be lubricated and greased
- Spark Plug Check: Spark Plug should be checked and replaced.
- Replace Coolant: Coolant replacement is also necessary
- Check all lights: Check all your lights during servicing
- Paint: Paint should be applied to the small nicks & dents
- Anti-rust Treatment: Get rid of rust spots
- Belts and Bearing Adjustment: Adjustment of belts and bearing is necessary. Loose belts and bearing decreases the efficiency of the car.
- Battery Check and Service: Check your battery for preventing unwanted hassle.
Carnation Auto, India’s largest multi-brand automotive sales and service network believes in delivering best car service in India. Interested in car servicing? Book An Appointment Now